Have You Met Rockhopper?

Play Club Penguin!

My Hits!

Follow Beam2 On Twitter

Field Ops Tracker

Pin Tracker

Ads

Mimo777 & Club Penguin Gang!
Mimo Games!
Cena12121's Team Club Penguin Cheats!
Club Penguin Cheats
Powered by BannerFans.com
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 25, 2011

postheadericon EPF Mesage From Herbert

I Logged On Club Penguin Today And Noticed
My Spyphone Was Ringing.


Then I Looked At It And This Time I Got A Message From Herbert P. (Polar) Bear!




 



Here's What Herber P. Bear Said:
          "Curse you fowl fools! How did you EVER figure Protobot's 'brilliant' plan? You must think you're 'smarter' than he is."
 
 
What Do You Think This Means?
Let Us Now Be Leaving A Comment Below!

Make Sure To Follow Me On Twitter I'm @ On Twitter! I Follow Back!

Until Then....
      Waddle On!

1 comments:

Cool boy said...

LULZ You're next.

Who Works Here?

Follow Beam2!